Brief history about Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar on Camiguin Island from 2011 - 2013
- February 2011, start of complete renovation, investing PESO 300.000
- March 2011, found an incredible nice female business partner
- Mid year 2011, start of operating Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar, serving drinks, cocktails and fun and good vibration
- Things were great, customers happy and life was good
- December 2011, 1st. surprise visit of my wife ( Mae Josephine Praxedes Quilitorio Octaviano- Ruthe ) from California, USA for a 1 month vacation
- Vacation??? Wrong, very wrong...
- Wife from California disliked my female partner, threatened her, threatened me and started to create problems by trying to evict me from the Typhooncrazy premisses, which in fact are conjugal
- January 2012, wife from California left for Boracay Island with her new found Italian boy friend, leaving a staple of problems behind... for me, which were finally fixed.
- Things were great again, customers happy and life was good
- Mid year 2012, after finding out that customers getting also hungry while drinking, I decided to make space in the house to be able to serve food as well. Now Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar was renamed to Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar & Bistro. Invest PESO 60.000
- August 2012, I left for Germany for 6 month to work and purchase equipment, accessoires for Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar & Bistro and shipping it to Camiguin Island, to make customers more happy and life more better. Invest PESO 200.000
- January 2013, 2nd surprise visit of my wife ( Mae Josephine Praxedes Quilitorio Octaviano- Ruthe ) from California, USA for a 1 month troublemaking and occupying Typhooncrazy with a group of friends
- October 2013, arrival of my wife ( Mae Josephine Praxedes Quilitorio Octaviano- Ruthe ) at Typhooncrazy Chillout Bar & Bistro. Unfortunately I was in Germany by that time, but if you are interested to read the news about the Typhoncrazy development continue
Last Update 15th. May 2014